|Sturcture||Language Transfer Issue||Languages||Transfer Errors in English|
|Articles||no indefinite articles||Chinese|
|He goes to one class on Wednesdays.|
=He goes to a class on Wednesdays.
I bought one cake from bakery.
=I bought a cake from a bakery.
|definite article can be omitted||Hmong|
On Campus Resources
- International Office: 512-471-2480 | www.utexas.edu/student/esl/
- ESL Computer Lab WOH 2.128; on-line ESL exercises; social events & activities
- UT Learning Center: 512-471-3614 | www.utexas.edu/student/utlc/
- Informal conversation group (Speak Easy); one-on-one academic tutoring
Off Campus Resources (Paid)
- UT International Office’s Academic English Program or English Learning Program:
512-471-2480 | www.utexas.edu/student/esl/