- Counseling and Mental Health Center: cmhc.utexas.edu
Free, confidential counseling and groups for all UT students. Specific groups available for graduate students and dissertation writers.
24-hour Crisis Line: 512-471-2255
- Libraries: lib.utexas.edu
Help with research, citation, and more. Online, in person, or by phone.
Find your departments’s Subject Guide and librarian at guides.lib.utexas.edu.
- Public Speaking Center: ugs.utexas.edu/slc/support/speaking-center
Preparation for your defense, conference talks, and other public speaking projects.
- Office of Sponsored Projects: research.utexas.edu/osp
Help with finding external research funding (like grants and fellowships) and writing proposals. Additional support for College of Liberal Arts students through Grants Services: liberalarts.utexas.edu/research/grants-contracts/
- Faculty Innovation Center: facultyinnovate.utexas.edu/
Resources for teaching: course design, feedback, classroom activities. Also helps graduate students prepare teaching portfolios and statements for the job market.
- International Office: world.utexas.edu
Courses in ESL academic writing, conversation exchanges, social outings, and
resources for international students.
- Child Development Center: childcenter.utexas.edu
Child care (Infants through Pre-K) for children of UT faculty, staff, and grad students.
Tuition rates are based on a sliding scale of household income. By application.
- University Health Services: healthyhorns.utexas.edu
24-hour nurse advice line: 512-475-6877
- Financial Services: finaid.utexas.edu
Grants, tuition loans, short-term cash loans, and financial guidance.
- Protection from sexual misconduct: titleix.utexas.edu, utexas.edu/equity
If you experience sexual misconduct (such as violence, harassment, stalking, “quid-pro-quo” pressure, or inappropriate comments) from a faculty member or any other member of the UT community, these offices will help you learn your options for reporting the incident and protecting yourself from retaliation.